Website - Conditions of Use
Pricing & Product Availability
- This website is owned and operated within Australia by Coral Swimwear.
- Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Coral Swimwear. Coral Swimwear offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- Access to and use of this website and the products available on this website are subject to the following conditions. By using the website, you are agreeing to all of the conditions which may be updated, suspended or terminated by us without notice, at our discretion. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the conditions.
- By placing an order on our website you are offering to purchase items from us on and subject to the conditions contained herein. We may accept or reject this offer at our discretion at any point up until the order is dispatched.
- At Coral Swimwear we aim to provide a great range of swimwear products with great service. If you are ever unsatisfied with an item that you have purchased please contact us immediately and we will fix the problem as soon as possible.
- All transactions on this site are in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices include GST except for gift vouchers.
- All prices exclude delivery costs which are added during the checkout process.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price whilst stocks last and/or during the designated sale period.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of products on our website are correct, however, we reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made at an incorrect price.
An item available for purchase on our website does not always mean it is available in stock.
While we try to keep all items in stock, there are times when we will be out of stock, and even times when we can no longer purchase the item on display. If an item that you purchase is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible:
You will have the choice to:
- that the item is out of stock
- when we expect the item to arrive back in stock
- wait until the item is in stock and we will send the order
- request that the order be sent in two parts (additional postage may be charged)
- accept a substitute for that item
- accept the order without the out-of-stock item
- we will refund the cost of the item
- cancel the order completely and we will refund your purchase in full
Once we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. This is not a guarantee of availability.Changing Your Order
Your Login Account with Coral
- We will do our best to accommodate you should you wish to make a change to your order including substitution or addition of products, upgrading to Express Post, changing the delivery address or cancelling your order. This is possible only up until your order has been prepared for packaging.
- Please email us at email@example.com with the details of the change required.
- Please note that these changes may not be reflected in future email correspondence regarding your order.
- To shop on our website you will be given the choice of shopping as a guest or as a registered customer. If you choose to register on our website you will be required to create a password protected account. If you are a returning customer, you will be required to log onto this account.
- There are significant advantages to having an account on our website. These include being able to view your order history, save relevant information like delivery address, and the ability to join our Mailing List.
- We also occasionally make offers to our registered customers that are not available to other users of our website.
- You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us.
- Our Customer Mailing List is established as a benefit to you, our customers. It has the benefit to us that we can communicate with you, but that will only work if it is of benefit to you. If you know of a way that we can improve our service, please let us know.
- Part of that service is to ensure our customers are aware of promotions that we undertake, so that they have the opportunity to participate and benefit. These can include sales, special discounts, prizes and giveaways.
- You can have your sales history recorded. Each sale can be recorded on your ‘account’ and can be looked up at a later date. Sales history may be used to offer rewards such as discounts or vouchers for biggest purchases over a period.
- You may be offered opportunities from our related companies, but we will never give your contact details to an outsider for their use.
- Our preference is to communicate through email as it is cheaper, faster, more environmentally friendly and easily ignored or deleted by you if you are not interested.
- We respect your right to request not to receive this material. You can opt out of receiving our emails at any time.
We welcome feedback from you, and will reply to all comments and complaints promptly.
Security and Privacy of Personal Information:
- We value the privacy of our customers’ personal information and are committed to maintaining the security of our site.
- We do not receive or store any customer credit card information. All transactions are processed on a secure third-party site that uses 128-bit SSL encryption (Secure Sockets Layer encryption) operated by Payment Express or PayPal.
- We do not provide details of our customers, suppliers or other business contacts to any unrelated businesses, databases or any other third party.
- If you have created an account with us, you can view, edit or delete your account information by logging in and making the changes, or notifying us to do so for you.
- If you use PayPal for payments, your information will be stored and used by PayPal under their privacy guidelines.
This website, including pages and online images, is protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
When you access the Coral Swimwear website you may retrieve our materials for information only. You may save a local copy or print it for your own personal use, or in order to inform other potential customers about our products. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.